Drupal Security Audit
Do you run the popular CMS Drupal? Do you want to test how secure your Drupal installation is?
Security Audit Systems offer in-depth Drupal security testing and auditing services. See below for a summary of what we check for when looking at your Drupal security:
- Actively audit your Drupal installation and check your file/directory permissions.
- Perform a full Drupal penetration test. Review our home page to see how Drupal penetration testing works.
- Drupal modules will get checked, looking for known weaknesses that exist in certain versions.
- Drupal core and custom pages will be checked for vulnerabilities that match the OWASP top 10, and if found, we will advise how to fix any issues we uncover.
- We have access to fast drupal security scanners and analysis tool which will check your website for vulnerabilities.
- Unique tools we have access to will be run over the Drupal CMS platform, auditing it further for any weaknesses.
- A full audit / penetration testing report will be supplied for your Drupal website, to show you how you can improve security and fix detected issues.
With all of the above information you will get the best possible Drupal security in place and learn best practice Drupal security techniques when securing your Drupal website in future.
If you are interested in getting your Drupal site security checked, contact us for a quote.