Security Audit Systems offer external penetration testing services (blackbox penetration testing) for businesses looking to have their online assets tested from an outsiders perspective. The aim of this service is to provide a realistic simulation of an attack against your network, with no prior knowledge of the existing set up of your online infrastructure and configurations. Often clients will simply give us an IP address and we will see how far into the network we can get with just this information. External penetration testing is also a more cost effective approach to securing your systems, as all the testing is done remotely, there are no costs incurred from on-site visits. Most businesses prefer this approach for the above reasons when you compare it to an internal penetration test (whitebox testing).
Security Audit Systems will include checking the following when performing an external penetration test:
- Google Hacking and Finding all Pubic information about the target
- DNS Analysis
- Port Scanning
- System and Service profiling
- Network Intrusion Detection System bypass techniques
- Host Performance Testing (DDoS Test Simulation)
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Web Fuzzing / Brute Force testing
- Exploit Research and Development
- Reporting and Remediation
- Advisory on our Continual Protection Service (CPS) for retesting
Security Audit Systems offer a variety of penetration testing solutions to suit different business requirements. You can get an overview of how our penetration testing works here. If you would like a penetration test then feel free to contact us for further information about the service.
Phone Us: +44 (0) 207 0439 349
Alternative Contact Information