|Standard Groups/Organizations||Related Links/Resources|
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Mobile IP at National University of Singapore.
- The CMU Monarch Project (Protocols for Adaptive Mobile and Wireless Networking) at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Mobile IP Industry Groups .
- Mobile IP Resources, Stanford University.
- Wireless Networking and Mobile IP References by Raj Jain at Ohio State University
- Secure Mobile Networking Project, Portland State University.
- Five Hurdles to Successful Mobile and Wireless Deployments : A Guide to Enterprise Mobility Management, AirPrism, July 1, 2003. (local copy).
- Integrating Mobile Data Services into Enterprise Infrastructures, Palm, Inc., January 1, 2003. (local copy).
- IP Mobility vs. Session Mobility, Diversinet, December 1, 2002. (local copy).
- The Business Benefits of Mobile IP, Bridgewater Systems, December 1, 2002. (local copy).
- Mobile Data Security, Sybase, Inc., November 1, 2002. (local copy).
- Implementing a Mobile Enterprise Management Solution, Palm, June 2002. (local copy).
- Mobile Entertainment Services – Architecting the Infrastructure, Wipro Technologies, July 2002. (local copy).
- Mobile IP Tutorial, Andy Dornan, Network Magazine, May 6, 2002.
- Mobile Entertainment Services – A Perspective, Wipro Technologies, April 2002. (local copy).
- Deployment of Mobile IP Enterprise and Public Solutions, Birdstep Technology, April 1, 2002. (local copy).
- Understanding Mobile Access to Enterprise Data, Captaris, Inc., January 1, 2002. (local copy).
- The Mobile Internet: Wireless Drives the Next Wave of Internet Growth, dash30 Inc., January 2002. (local copy).
- Mobile Wireless Technologies: Enabling Software a Key Market Driver, dash30 Inc., January 2002. (local copy).
- Mobile IPv6, IPv6 Forum, 2000. (local copy).
- Mobile IP, Debalina Ghosh, ACM Crossroads, November 20, 2000.
- Mobility and Mobile IP, Peter J. Welcher, Mentor Technologies, 7/4/2000.
- IPsec and Mobile-IP in Mobile Ad Hoc Networking, Harri Hansen, April 25, 2000.
- Cisco IOS Mobile IP, Stacey O’Rourke, Cisco Systems, April 25, 2000.
- Mobile IP, Cisco Systems.
- Securing Ad Hoc Networks, Lidong Zhou & Zygmunt Haas, IEEE Network Magazine, vol. 13, no.6, November/December 1999 (local copy).
- Mobile IP, Ponkanen Sami, TML, 1.11.1999.
- Mobile IP, Jose Maria Gonzalez, March, 1998.
- Mobile Networking Through Mobile IP, Charles E. Perkins, IEEE Internet Computing Online Vol. 2, No. 1, January/February 1998.
- Mobile IP, Charles E. Perkins, IEEE Communications Magazine, May 1997. (local copy).
- Protocol Specifications for Mobile-IP, COBUCO Consortium Members, February 1997.
- Mobility Support in IPv6, Charles E. Perkins David B. Johnson, In Proc. of the Second Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom’96), November 1996 (local copy).
- Mobile-IP: Supporting Transparent Host Migration on the Internet, Ben Lancki, Abhijit Dixit, and Vipul Gupta, August 1996.
- A Survey Paper on Mobile IP, Yi-an Chen, Summer 1995.
- Protect the road warrior, Ron Condon, SCmagazine, October 16, 2003.
- Mobile security, Jayne Parkhouse and Louise Murray, SCmagazine, November 2002.
- Mobile and Wireless 50 Watch, NetworkComputing, September 2001.