About this agreement:
This agreement has been put in place to meet part of our GDPR / ICO requirements. Netzen Solutions Ltd stores data about our clients and must act responsibly as a data controller. We want our clients to know the type of data we hold, how it is stored, maintained and your legal rights to access, rectify or request erasure of this data.
Information we collect:
Netzen Solutions Ltd needs to gather and use certain information to conduct its business. This information may include the following:
- Business name/details
- Employees contact name/details
- Technical IT information
- Related 3rd party supplier details
The Data Protection Act 1998 describes how organisations including Netzen Solutions Ltd must collect, handle and store information. Netzen Solutions Ltd takes storage of your data seriously and maintains strict storage standards. These standards include but are not limited to the use of the following best practices for all client data:
- UK based servers
- 24/7 intrusion detection & prevention systems
- ISO 27001 data centres
- PCI compliant data centres
- TLS encrypted data transfers
- Obfuscation techniques
- Enterprise grade firewalls
The internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any data that you send to us is sent securely.
Information accuracy, minimisation and retention:
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your data is kept accurate and up-to-date and is erased or rectified if we become aware of any inaccuracies. Data minimisation is applied to ensure we only hold the data required to undertake our services. Your data is only retained for as long as it is needed, after which we will delete it.
Information we collect and 3rd parties:
Netzen Solutions Ltd will never distribute your information to 3rd parties without your prior consent.
Your legal rights:
Under applicable law, you may have a number of rights, including: the right not to provide your data to us; the right of access to your data; the right to request rectification of inaccuracies; the right to request the erasure, or restriction of processing, of your data; the right to object to the processing of your data; the right to have your data transferred to another controller; the right to withdraw consent; and the right to lodge complaints with Data Protection Authorities. We may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights.
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your relevant data, including:
- the right not to provide your data to us (however, please note that we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our sites, our apps, or our services, if you do not provide us with your data – e.g., we may not be able to process your orders without the necessary details);
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your relevant data, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of the relevant data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your relevant data;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- erasure of your data; or
- restriction of processing of your data;
- the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data by us or on our behalf;
- the right to have certain data transferred to another controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
- where we process your data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the processing of your data in reliance upon any other available legal bases); and
- the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your data by us or on our behalf.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this policy, or about our processing of your data, please use our contact details.
Direct marketing (newsletters/information/notifications):
We may process your data to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding services that may be of interest to you. If we provide services to you, we may send information to you regarding our services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional email list at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every promotional email we send. We will not send you promotional emails from a list you have selected to be unsubscribed from, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any services you have requested or from additional lists you have signed up under.
Please fill out the below details if you accept this agreement.