A Vulnerability Assessment actively identifies & priorities weaknesses or security holes in a computer system or network. Unlike a Penetration Test, there is no active simulation of an attack against the system or network, it only identifies and classifies the vulnerabilities found. The purpose of such an assessment is to help restore confidence in your digital assets by improving data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Vulnerability Assessments can assist your organisation in a variety of ways such as:
- Creating a list of high to low vulnerabilities that will allow you to see the impact of such flaws in the system
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect (often known as zeroday attacks, non public exploits) which automated scanners will fail to detect
- Provides a procedure change or software fix to rectify the vulnerability
- No active intrusion is attempted by our staff, ensuring systems will remain unaltered
- Reporting and Assessments provide evidence required to seek additional investments to improve overall business security
Website Vulnerability Assessments
Security Audit Systems offer a huge array of web and network security testing solutions to improve the resilience of your online assets from cyber attack. Providing an in-depth analysis of your web facing services to help pinpoint potential vulnerabilities allows you to rest assured that your web presence is secured. If you are concerned about code or the server platform that your website operates on, this vulnerability assessment is designed to flag up potential holes and allow you to mitigate the threats before they have a negative impact on your business operations.
Is a Vulnerability Test right for you?
Please get in touch today to discuss your security requirements.
Phone Us: +44 (0) 207 0439 349
Alternative Contact Information