Website Security CheckPosted by admin on May 5, 2013 in Security Blog • No comments
Security Audit Systems provide a service that allows webmasters to have their website security checked against the latest web vulnerabilities. This service is the same as having a Website Penetration Test which gives you a detailed report on our findings once the security checks have been performed.
A full website security check is performed, capable of identifying the OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities and other not so common website flaws.
What do you get?
- Detailed fingerprint analysis of your website/app and server
- Vulnerability assessment, identifying and classifying any threats we find on your website or server
- Optional exploitation check, to test the flaws and see if we can actually break anything or gain access to the server
- Guidelines on how you fix the flaws we discover and an idea as to the impact they would have if left unfixed
- A 20-30 page report containing all of the above, and further recommendations to better protect your online assets
- Optional hardening or additional services are available after the initial security health check
To take advantage of our Website Security Check services please contact us today to speak to a security consultants who can advise you as to which service best suits your businesses requirements.
Phone Us: +44 (0) 207 0439 349
Alternative Contact Information