WordPress Security Audit
Do you run the popular CMS WordPress? Are you looking to have your WordPress security tested?
Security Audit Systems offer in-depth WordPress security testing and auditing services. See below for a summary of what we check for when looking at your WordPress security:
- We will audit your WordPress installation, check your file and directory permissions on your web server.
- A full blackbox wordpress pen test will be performed against the target host. You can review how a wordpress pentesting works by visiting our home page.
- WordPress plugins security will be checked, looking for known weaknesses that exist in certain plugin versions.
- WordPress pages and custom pages will be checked for vulnerabilities that match the OWASP top 10, and if found, we will advise how to fix any issues we uncover
- We have access to fast WordPress security scanners and analysis tool which will check your website for vulnerabilities.
- Custom rules will be added to filter new and emerging WordPress threats. We monitor the latest security vulnerabilities to stay ahead of the bad guys and implement fixes before they get to your site.
- A full audit / WordPress penetration test report will be supplied for your WordPress website, to show you how you can improve security and fix security issues.
With all of the above information you will get the best WordPress security and learn best practice WordPress security techniques and how to secure your WordPress site. You may also be interested in our Secure WordPress Hosting services.
If you are interested in getting your WordPress site security checked, contact us for a quote.