Security Audit Systems will take care of your web facing assets security so you don’t have to.
As web technology increases in complexity, it’s not an easy task to keep on top of it all. If you run large websites or have multiple servers, you can often be overwhelmed with all aspects of your web facing assets, such as social management, search engine management, and other fundamental administration tasks. If you are not an expert in security, then why take the risk of managing that as well?
Protecting corporate reputation and data integrity in a digital world is becoming far more complex. The risk of being hacked and having your company reputation ruined, and confidential data spread all over the internet is now greater than ever, this is where we can help. Security Audit Systems offer a variety of managed security services to counter these threats and help mitigate security breaches. We customise each package to suit our clients, whether it be a standalone website or multiple servers/websites that need looking after, all of our web security management services come with the following as a minimum:
- Proactive not reactive management of your web servers services and operations.
- SIEM installation, IPS setup and attack pattern matching and alerting.
- Remediation steps to mitigate threats that could impact your business.
- Monitoring of your servers performance and web app performance and resource usage (if required).
- Management of your security patching and updates (if required).
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Website security scans for vulnerabilities (or scheduled penetration testing on new system builds)
- Monitoring of your website for embedded malicious backdoored or spam code that could result in Google/Bing blacklisting your site.
- Proactive log management and auditing on your system using Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Firewall management / rule testing (if required).
- Advice on Business Continuity Planning from a website operational perspective.
- Internal hardening and initial auditing through advanced in-depth penetration testing.
If you are interested in outsourcing your web assets security management, get in touch with us today using the contact information below.
Phone Us: +44 (0) 207 0439 349
Alternative Contact Information